Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The Power of Gold





 






That cake topper had an identity crisis. It used to be a pencil sharpener. How, you ask? The answer to far too many of my questions: gold spray paint. After only finding "Love statues" or "Love cake toppers" for at least $80 anywhere & everywhere, I was determined to create a cheaper solution. Cue the sketchy souvenir website that I doubted giving my credit card information to. Thirteen dollars later, I had found a solution! Design Master spray paint in Brilliant Gold 731 became my uber fantastic side-kick whilst planning the biggest party of my life (and best, might I add). Next time you're unsure of a solution, I'll bet my bottom dollar  that gold spray paint will be the answer. 


Carpe Diem, 
Mandy 

*Wedding photography by Niki Rhodes 

No comments:

Post a Comment