Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Vintage Finds


Portland has some pretty darn good vintage stores. As of late, I've been spending lazy Sundays perusing these said stores. The amount of goodies I dreamt of bringing home is much larger than what actually came home, but alas I am still pumped about my recent finds. 


A Knight helmet ice bucket...seriously?! If this is not the coolest vintage piece I've ever scored, then I don't know what is.


Someday, I'll serve home-made cappuccino's to over-night guests after their stay in an immaculate guest bedroom equipped with spa quality bathrobes & organic soap. Until then, these itty-bitty cappuccino cups will sit pretty in my cupboard for me to stare at. 



I didn't impulsively buy this vase at first & I am thankful it was still available a whole week later...sure sign it belonged to me! I love it's girly qualities and it's the perfect low vase to set on a dresser or nightstand.



Oh, the Man Chair. As I currently sit in this beauty, I have been engulfed by it's perfectly worn in cushions. This is the furniture vintage find-of-the-century...because it was only $50. BOOYAH! Didn't even bat an eye-lash for it. 

Carpe Diem, 
Mandy 







No comments:

Post a Comment