Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Celebrate Love





I am a sucker for all holidays. I'll take any excuse for a celebration- champagne, decor, oodles of candy & gifts. I think Valentine's Day is a fantastic reminder to tell the special people in your life just how much you love them. Of course, it would be ideal to celebrate those people all year long, but how about you treat them extra special on February 14th? Celebrating love is a glorious occasion & a girl can't complain if it's accompanied by flowers and breakfast and chocolate and jewelry.....

Speaking of love, I adore Instagram. Above are a few of my favorite photos lately, all lovey-dovey themed of course. 

1. Ombre heart inspired by Valentine's Day while creating Vanillawood's window display
2. Red Velvet Woopie pies (recipe coming soon!)
3. Almond French Toast stuffed with Vanilla-Coconut Blueberry cream cheese filling (recipe here)
4. My new Bevin bronze ring gifted from Mr. Riggar for our first married Valentine's Day <3 

What's your take on Valentine's Day? Love it? Hate it? Hallmark Holiday?

Carpe  Diem, 
Mandy



No comments:

Post a Comment