Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Pantone: Warm Red









I'm having a love affair with this "warm red" color right now. Well, mostly now that I am keeping an eye out for it on furniture. My closet would beg to differ, considering this "warm red" color dominates. The above photos go to show how rad a statement "warm red" furniture piece can be. I adore the eclectic-modern vibe happening in each space. I've spotted a few pieces myself lately, all found in the treasure box that is Lounge Lizard PDX. Eventually a "warm red" furniture piece will be rockin' in my home, but until then I'll keep day dreaming...

Jessica Marx of J.Marx Atelier perfectly combined bold stripes with a bold desk. 

Jenny Komenda of The Little Green Notebook whipped up this gorgeous DIY dresser with new fancy hardware.

A "warm red" desk grounds the funky home office of J.Crew legend, Jenna Lyons. Image found via A Lovely Being from the September 2011 issue of British Vogue. 

How would you incorporate "warm red" into your space? 

Carpe Diem, 
Mandy 


No comments:

Post a Comment